What Issues May Be Referred to Parenting Coordination?
Parents may bring a variety of issues to PC, such as:.
- minor changes/ clarification of parenting schedules of conditions such as: vacations, holidays
- transitions / exchanges of children
- communication parent - parent or parent - child
- children's participation in extracurricular activities
- movement of children's belongings between households
- health care management
- child rearing issues
- education or daycare
- travel and passport arrangements
- mental health care such as counseling for the children
- role of significant others and extended families
What Issues are Outside of the Scope of Parenting Coordination?
The following are some of the issues beyond the scope of the PC:
- substantial changes to the parenting schedule